- aultra tek Wall Putty Super Fine
- aultra tek Wall Putty Premium
- aultra Classic Acrylic Washable Distemper
- aultra Wall Care
- aultra Wall Care 1st Coat
- aultra Texture (Cement Based)
- aultra tek Texture (Acrylic)
- aultra Cement Primer (Water Based)
- aultra Cement Primer Exterior(Water Based)
- aultra Smart Interior Emulsion
- aultra Suraksh Exterior Emulsion
- aultra Cool for Wall and Roof Coating
- aultra Cem
- aultra Wood Primer
- aultra Metal Primer
- aultra Acrylic Wall Putty (Interior & Exterior)
- aultra Wood Care Putty
- Aultra Gold & Silver
- Tile Fix
Roof Coating Compound
Our organization is topmost in offering Roof Coating Compound to our clients. This is precisely formulated by experts who have used excellent ingredients for this purpose. This coating compound is able to offer uniqueness to rooms and also is suitable for coating applications. This coating compound is resistant to moisture and is widely demanded among our clients. Offered range is delivered to our clients in given time frame. It is aultra cool which is used for walls and roof.
- Long lasting
- Easy to apply
- Free from impurities
- Available Packing: 5Kgs
How to Use +
Preparation of the aultra cool mixture:The surface to be coated is thoroughly cleaned before preparing the roof mixture, aultra Cool contains three parts A, B & C. Part A contains Crystals, Part B contains Chemicals, Part C contains Powder.
Take 9 Litres of fresh water in a bucket or any other suitable container and add Part A of aultra Cool. Stir the mixture thoroughly. add Part B Chemicals to the above mixture and Part C Powder to the above mixture stir it for 10 minutes to obtain uniform mixture. Use the mixture within 1-2 hours of preparation.
Application of aultra Cool Mixture +
- Clean the surface to be coated with water and wire brush carefully.
- Apply the aultra Cool mixture with the help of a (brush used for white washing can also be used).
- After applying the first coat leave the surface for 8 hours and sprinkle water on it. Also spray water before applying the second coat after 12-24 hours.